We take the safe packing of your products seriously, and in response to COVID-19, we have implemented the below measures in all of our packing facilities.
1. All packing staff have been provided with face masks to use at work or while using public transport. This includes the drivers.
2. All drivers now wear face masks while at the terminals as this is been seen as a high risk area for contraction of the virus.
3. Any senior staff now can work remotely
4. Hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial wash has been placed around the office, kitchen and bathrooms and should be used regularly to keep hands clean.
5. All toilets, offices and kitchen in Sydney are being professionally cleaned Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays until further notice.
6. Signage has been placed around the office asking staff to cover your mouth into your arm if you cough or sneeze, and wash your hands after.
7. Visitors to the facility are banned from using the amenities like the bathrooms or toilets.
8. Staff members not feeling well with flu like symptoms are to call in and advise their supervisor / manager. They will need clearance from a doctor to return to work.
9. Any staff that arrive to work unwell will be sent home and will need clearance from a doctor to return to work.
10. All staff arriving to work for their shift are temperature checked upon arrival. A temperature of 37c is considered questionable with a fever being 38c